Check Engine Light
So your Check Engine light is on? Don't panic. Bargain Brakes and Mufflers offers a Engine Light Code Retrieval designed to provide the answers you need. Once the code is retrieved from your engine's onboard computer, our technician will discuss your diagnostic options sure to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Below is a list of a few of the possible problems that could cause your Check Engine light to activate.
- Loose gas cap
- Problem with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor or circuit
- System running too lean or too rich
- Cylinder misfire
- Knock sensor circuit malfunction
- Insufficient EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) flow
- Catalyst system efficiency below threshold
- Faulty Oxygen Sensor